How to register your Domain May 8, 2017 · by Daniel Williams · 2 min read
If you haven't yet decided on a Domain name, you can read our handy guides:
* How do you choose a good .nz Domain?
* What do the different .nz Domain suffixes mean?
Once you're ready to register, visit our home page where you'll find the Domain search box. In this example, we'll register the Domain mydomain123.org.nz.
Search for a Domain
(1) Enter the name part of your Domain. (2) Select your suffix from the dropdown list. (3) Click Check Availability.
Add Domain to cart
(1) Your Domain will show as available, or otherwise. (2) Click Add to add the Domain to your cart. (3) Search for another Domain if the one you chose is not available, or you wish to register more than one Domain.
Note: the price displayed is inclusive of GST.
Proceed to review
(1) After clicking Add your Domain is added to your cart. (2) Click Register Now.
(1) Choose from the list how many years you want to register your Domain (the price will reflect your change.) (2) Click Check Out.
Register your contact details
(1) If you're not yet registered as a user on our website you'll need to enter your contact details as a new member. These contact details will be listed against the Domain's nameholder information; (2) Choose if this Domain is being registered to an individual or to a business or organisation. (3) Choose a username (at least 8 characters) and password so you can login to your account later. The password must be at least 8 characters and should include a mix of upper and lower case letters and numbers. (4) Click Continue Order.
(1) Check you're happy with your order total (note: this total is GST-inclusive.) (2) Enter your credit card details. (3) Choose whether you want the Domain to renew automatically. (4) Click Complete Order. Your Domain will be queued for registration (this may take up to 10 minutes) and a GST receipt will be emailed to you.