How to change your nameservers May 8, 2017 · by Domains Direct · 1 min read
You can change the nameservers of your Domain to point to another web/email hosting provider. First, visit our customer login page.
(1) Login with your account username and password.
Go to Domains page
(1) Click the Domains icon in the header.
Select Domain to edit
(1) Locate the Domain you want to edit and click on it.
Open editing form
(1) Under the Nameservers box, mouseover the nameservers and click the modify link.
(1) Change the nameservers to what you require; (2) Add additional nameservers if you require; (3) Click Update to save changes.